Abstract nouns formed from adjective
The Abstract nouns formed from adjectives:
- brave – bravery
- Wonderful – greatness
few different modifications ought to be made in the adjectives to form their respective abstract nouns.
Abstract noun …… Adjectives
|Abstract Noun||Adjectives||Abstract Noun||Adjectives|
Like this, A big grouping of the adjective has different noun forms that did not need NESS and other suffixes for the formatting of the abstract noun. The maximum commonplace mistake the non-native English speakers make is to add ness to the adjectives to shape summary nouns while there are already corresponding abstract nouns. For example, the adjective smart has the corresponding noun knowledge, but many non-local English speakers don’t appear to be aware of it and write wiseness as an alternative. brave – bravery.
Abstract nouns formed from adjectives Examples:
- I stood amazed at my excellence.
- Legislators need additional integrity, trustworthiness and humbleness.
- He firmly accepted that an assortment of fulfilment and nonattendance of humbleness had been against the lessons of the heavenly book – the book of scriptures.
- We need to respect his boldness in enlisting in the Army after the demise of his dad.
- You can have the praiseworthy characteristics of modesty and shrewdness without being embarrassed.
- The length and broadness of this lodging are notable to me.
- The profundity of the significance of the words he utilized in his sonnet is astounding.
- Brutality of creatures isn’t just harsh yet additionally horrifying.
- Destitution and absence of neatness are the scourges of the underdeveloped nations.
- Youth should really try to comprehend the essential reality of the issues.
- There is just a single opportunity for the post of Clerk in this office.
- Oddity in his thoughts is the thing that landed him the current position.