MATERIAL NOUN DEFINITION
What is Material Noun? ( Material noun definition )
A Material noun is the name of material or substance from which things are made is called Material Noun. ( Read 10 examples of noun )
A Material Noun is the name of material from anything that is made from other things is called Material Noun.
A Material noun is a name that relates to a metal or other material that is composed of metals or multiple materials or resounding elements.
It is easily a name of several raw substances or elements which survive in nature or the environment. Also, any of them are developed from animals or plants after the biodegradation process.
Material noun examples:
- Milk, Gold, Wood, Steel, Water, Stone, Silver, Wheat, Iron, Plastic, Coal, etc
Examples: In Sentences:
- Gold is good metal.
- He has a nice table.
- Iron is a hard metal.
- Steal is the best element for the door.
- We are making a home by using stones.
The most important thing around the noun is that it only showed the materials or objects and not people, places, etc. The sources of crude materials are plants, animals, nature such as this.
” Five ” Kinds of Material Noun
1: Material Nouns for Plants
2: Material Noun for Nature
3: Material Nouns for Animals
4: Material Nouns for Human-made
1: Material Nouns for Plants:
Material Noun for Plants shows that all those things are prepare from plants.
- Oil, Coffee, Tea, Cotton, Rubber, Paper, Food, Medicines, Fibres, etc
2: Material Noun for Nature :
Material noun for Nature is that all those things are prepare from ” Natural things ” those things are given by ” God “.
- Rock, Salt, Gold, Silver, Coal, Air, Rain, Sand, Soil, Gases, etc
3: Material Nouns for Animals:
Material Nouns for Animal shows that all those things are make by Animals.
- Wool, Egg, Milk, Silk, Honey, Natural Medicine, Coats, Warm things, etc
4: Material Nouns for Human-made :
Material Nouns of Human-made is that all those things are prepare by the Human beings.
- Cement, Cheese, Bricks, Colors, Light, Plastics, Chemicals, Alcohol, and others useable Things.
- He bought a diamond ring for you.
- The silver-plated ornament is looking very nice.
- The Eiffel pillar is make up of iron plates and columns.
- The cement container is place outside the house.
- Cement is prepare from materials like limestones and gypsum.
- Please write your name on a piece of paper and send it to me.
- The kids are playing with toys on the ground.
- The bathing pool water is reclean with chlorine.
- The needle is compose of stainless steel.
- The brick fell from the house.
- Woolen clothes are regularly use in the winter fall.
- He added some more cheese to my food.
- Sick kids need food for their locality.
- Brass is a fusion of various materials.
- It regularly rains here because of the cliffs and forests.
- The sanitizer carries some amount of ethanol.
- The teak wood is collect from the jungle.
- He uses a golden chain in his hand.
- My grandfather uses Colgate to brush his teeth.
- Man of the sport was confer a golden round from the chief guest.