INTRODUCTION PARTS OF SPEECH
What is Speech?
Speech is a word that describes or explains in-depth on any topic is called Speeches. We provide different kinds of words to form speeches. It is the ability to express our feeling and thoughts.
- The ability or power of speaking, communication, the ability to express thoughts and emotions by gestures and spoken sounds.
- Speech refers to the means of communication used by people’s mouths. Speeches is the expression of feeling, ideas, sadness, happiness in your own spoken words.
- we can say that speeches in other words is ( vocal sound ) or the Language is a set of conventional signs or gestures Thus, language is the set of conventions of speeches.
- Speech is communication or talking about the conversation between two or more persons. we say that this is speeches.
- The action of speaking, expression or communication of thoughts, ideas and feelings by spoken words.
Basic Types of Speech
What are Parts of speech?
Parts of speeches are the basic types of words in the English Language. it is very important to know the uses of parts of speeches. it is able to recognize and identifies what are the difference between words in English so that we can understand the importance of grammar, grammar puts the right words in the right position.
Some expressions are used to make different types of Sentences and it is helping out to make the sentences very easy which is called Parts of Speeches. There are eight kinds of speeches you should learn kinds of speeches. These kinds are well defined.
There are ” Eight ” Parts of speeches